Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2010 - summed up in a Q&A

I took these questions I found off Mrs. JYW's Blog and this is my attempt to answer them:

What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I got married!
Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
It was to give my garden more TLC.  I tried, I really did.  No major resolutions for this year.
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes!  A close friend and bridesmaid gave birth to her first son, Adler.
Did anyone close to you die?


No one close.
What countries did you visit?
Jamaica
What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Less stress.
What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
10.29.10  Our Wedding Day!
What was your biggest achievement of the year?


Finding a new job.
What was your biggest failure? 
I have to think about this one.
Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing major besides some hard core bronchitis.
What was the best thing you bought?
Lol...honestly?  My orange shoes for the wedding!
Where did most of your money go?
Wedding
What did you get really excited about?
Seeing friends and family from out of town a few days prior to our wedding. Especially my brother and his family who live in Germany.
What song will always remind you of 2010?
Da'Ville - 'Always On My Mind'
Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? thinner or fatter? richer or poorer?
Happier, a lil fatter (I'm workin' on it) and a little richer!
What do you wish you’d done more of?


Cherished more of the moments that FLEW BY!
What do you wish you’d done less of?


Worrying about everything
How did you spend Christmas?
Christmas Eve mass with my husband, then off to his parents.  Back home to pick up the furbabies, then straight to my parent's house as I refuse to wake up anywhere but at their place on Christmas morning...yes, I can be a brat.
Did you fall in love in 2010?
In love with married life! :P
What was your favorite TV program?
Parenthood, RH of BH!!!!!!
What was the best book you read?


I really liked The Other Boleyn Girl by Philipa Gregory
What was your greatest musical discovery?

Mumford and Sons
What did you want and get?


To marry the love of my life.
What did you want and not get?

$1 million dollars
What was your favorite film of this year?
No favorites from 2010
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 38 on October 11th.  We didn't do much since our wedding was 2 weeks after.
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

To actually love what I do.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?

Dress for the situation.
What kept you sane?


Working out, a glass of wine, talking to my dogs (who listen SO well) and of course talking with my husband.
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Javier Bardem! 
What political issue stirred you the most?

Anything related to the banning, re-banning of gay-marriage. I think it is appalling for the government to have control on who a person can love and marry.
Who did you miss?


Those who passed away (canine's included) who weren’t able to make it in for the wedding.
Who was the best new person you met?


Sarah
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.


Enjoy and savor each moment because it goes by quick!
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I'll get back to you on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment